1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 18, 2008 1:39 PM by busterpuff RSS

worst stay of my life

brad24yng Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

hi  everyone  i want to make sure that this is known. but i had the worst stay of my life in a marriott  courtyard  about 2 weeks ago  welli was staying at the local  courtyard   (ga tech)

and i had pricelined my room and had been there   2 days well on my 3rd day and  finall  night   about 9pm  my room phoner rangand it was the front  desk   telling me that he was calling the cops and wanted me out  saying theat my credit card did not go through  well i offered money in the place till i could get to the store to put more money on my prepaid card hed took 100.00   refused to  give me a  biill or receipt the pick usp the phone and called the cops with me standing there  so i  ran  up stairs  and pack up and left  i have nver had    some one treat me so badly  i stay in alot of hotels  and  this one was  horrible .  well  it was very diffucult to  find a room so i have callll up hyatt  and   i booked a  rooom  with my  hyatt gold passport    reswards . well  when i told coporate  they wrote and emeil     and  when the  gm of the hotel  calllwed he  priomised     a comp   for the stay my hyatt points  back plus  and appoligige    and   i never received nothying   and    now  3 weeks later and  nothing  was done at alll   theat is a sad  excause  of  a company . i promise  the 200 plus  nigts  a year i am in a hotel it  will not  be a marriotttand i willl let alll mey  frineds know also

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: worst stay of my life
    busterpuff Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

While it sounds like an unfortunate experience - I think... - the garbled words in your post make it hard for me to completely understand what's happened to you and how it's been resolved.

Better luck next time - on both the hotel and the posting!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...