2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2008 5:03 PM by justaddsun RSS

Day-Trip to Morocco from Spain

gjpeters Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone done a "private" tour of Morocco instead of the tours that Marriott coordinates at the two Costa del Sol resorts? We have done the charter bus tour last year but have heard that there are tours you can charter with an individual who transports you to the ferry as well as takes you around Tangiers in a car, versus a bus. We (four adults) are going to the Marriott Marbella Beach resort right after Chrsitmas and would appreciate any insights on this possible activity.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Day-Trip to Morocco from Spain
    wparker725 Gold
    The first time I went to Tangier I took the two day tour offered by the FRS boat company you can check their web site for information. While there I met a local person how give tours and on my next visit I used him.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Day-Trip to Morocco from Spain
    justaddsun Silver
    If you are interested, it is very easy to sign up with Eurocar, rental agency.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...