1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 14, 2008 5:32 PM by adviso RSS

Italy?

traveler2 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Trying to plan a trip next year to Italy and don't have a clue where to start! Tuscany is a place I have always thought of. We have plenty of Marriott points so that is not an issue. What is the best time of year to go?  If we stayed a week in one place where would the most central location be to take the days trips?  I really don't want to change places and hotels everyday.  Just want to pick and choose, relax and enjoy the trip.  First trip to italy and I don't want to fill it up to the point where you don't enjoy the time there.  We can always go back!!  Thanks for any advice you can give.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Italy?
    adviso Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Florence or Rome are good places to start in when exploring Tuscany.  Only Marriotts in Rome though.  Plenty of B&Bs and Villa Hotels in Tuscany and Umbria to choose from.  Get a GPS with your rental car and you will be ready to go exploring all the hill towns. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...