4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2010 2:14 PM by stayatmauidad RSS

Marriott Maui Ocean Club

zoomie Gold
Currently Being Moderated

...OK, I've gone to the website and sent e-mails regarding the Lahaina & Napili Villas to corporate on-line reservations, but am not getting my questions answered to the satisfaction of my family's desires.  This is my scenario...I would like to stay in these villas/suites sometime in April, 2010 (yes, I know I'm to early to request Marriott Rewards redemption points at this time).  What I would like to know is if a 3 bedroom or two (2) two bedroom suites/villas are available at this resort site vacation and how many Marriott Rewards points are required for redemption purposes.  I am just seeking information at this point in time, so later down the road there won't be any miscommunications on either side of the house.  This is a retirement celebration for me and I want all things to goes as smooth as possible.  Thanks for any and all responses to this inquiry.

• Re: Marriott Maui Ocean Club
    gweets Platinum

I just made a reward reservation the other day for May 2009 for one week at the Lahiana and Napili Villas.  I was able to get a one or two bedroom villa without a problem.  Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

recentroadie Gold
    Maui Ocean Club is part of the Vacation Club International. Owners can deposit their week and seek an exchange. If you want to rent a week, there has to be something submitted by an owner who chose the week you want and they want to rent it. Unless Marriott is renting weeks that are unsold. I don't know about the latter. However, the place is beautiful, the beach is great and Lahaina is a couple of miles away. You MUST rent a car as the airport is 45 minutes from the resort.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pointjunkie Gold 2 Reviews
    Villa usually opened up about 1 year from date of arrival.  Call the toll-free number listed in the Interval book.  A representative should be able to give your the # points needed...they may even (when the time comes) make the reservation for you. They are very helpful.

stayatmauidad Platinum 2 Reviews

I stay at that resort a few times a year. I am not positive but pretty sure they do not take points.

I was wrong i asked at front desk and there are times of the year you can use points

-- Edited by StayAtMauiDad at 01/30/2010 11:13 AM PST

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...