2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2008 5:01 PM by justus1900 RSS

JW Marriott Grand Rapids, MI.

justus1900 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello, Has any one stayed at the JW in GR. Did the Front Desk upgrade you with out asking. The wife and I are going to GR this weekend just to check out the JW but when I got the Virtual Concierge it stated that for $70.00 per night I could get concierge level and for another $40.00 per night I could get a river view? I thought with my GOLD status I should allready receive these items without having to pay extra for them or even ask? What gives?

• Re: JW Marriott Grand Rapids, MI.
    montereyman Platinum
    The rules as I read them are that access to the Concierge Lounge is for Gold and Platinum members.  The floor upgrade is based on availability.  As I Platinum Premier member I have had about an 80% success rate in getting a room on the Conicerge Level.  So, lounge access is what you'll get for sure, floor access depends on occupancy--hope that at least answers part of the question?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JW Marriott Grand Rapids, MI.
    justus1900 Platinum
    The JW Marriott Grand Rapids is a  GREAT Hotel, Got upgraded to the concierge level with out asking got the top floor 23 were the Club room which stays open 24/7, it was great to come home late and hit the club room and grab a couple of waters and juices for the room before we retired. We got a corner room with a view of the city and the river. The staff was great the food was great and you have to hit Mixology and Six-One-Six. Over all this was a 5 Star experience in a 5 Star Hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...