2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2008 1:21 PM by jerrycoin RSS

REASONABLE RESTAURANTS NEAR THE MARRIOTT CHAMPS

luv2trav Silver
Currently Being Moderated

MY FRIEND AND I WILL BE STAYING AT THE MARRIOTT ON THE CHAMPS THE BEGINNING OF NOVEMBER FOR 4 NTS.  THANK HEAVENS FOR MY POINTS TO MAKE THIS HOTEL POSSIBLE.  WITH THE DOLLAR SO WEAK AGAINST THE EURO I AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE COST OF MEALS IN THAT AREA WHICH I KNOW TO BE A PRICEY AREA.  I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR GOOD RESTAURANTS IN THE AREA THAT ARE REASONABLY PRICED.  ALSO WE WANT TO SPLURGE ON ONE OR TWO FABULOUS RESTAURANTS, ONE FOR LUNCH AND ONE FOR DINNER.  I WOULD APPRECIATE ANYONE'S THOUGHTS ON THE BEST MEAL THEY HAD IN PARIS ... THERE ARE SO MANY INCREDIBLE RESTARANTS AND CHEFS TO CHOOSE FROM.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: REASONABLE RESTAURANTS NEAR THE MARRIOTT CHAMPS
    c5wilson Gold 1 Reviews
    We found the Latin Quarter to have an abundance of good brassaries and a delightful ambiance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: REASONABLE RESTAURANTS NEAR THE MARRIOTT CHAMPS
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    The best place for a very reasonable priced "Steak" dinner is my favorite place in Paris (I was there last week-end) is Le Relias du Venice.  Now they only serve steak and you have three choices, rare, medium or well done.  It is walking distance from the hotel, but I would recommend taking the Metro to Porte Malliot.  Go toward the RER Station and it sits across the street.  I will try and put a picture up for you.  They open at 7 PM and get there, in line, by 6;40 PM.  You will want to be in the first setting as 100+ may be in the line.  It is great, you get salad, fries and it is fun.  Price around $25 per person.  You will not leave hungry and it is a bargain.  Then walk or take the metro back to FDR stop.  Feel free to email me at jerrycoin@aol.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...