1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 30, 2008 5:48 PM by whitlaw RSS

Honor bar in DC???

traveler2 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

So, I'm a little confused!!  We just stayed at the JW in DC and had access to the concierge lounge.  I was surprised to find that the cocktalis were serve yourself and a card placed nearby to fill out for the charge.  $8 for a glass of wine. They called it an honor bar!!  Is this common? Isn't the lounge one of those free perks you are suppose to get because of your continued support of Marriott?

Guess everbodys cutting back on cost but I am really starting to ask myself why do I continue an allegiance with Marriott?  You stay for the perks!  Are we getting them?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Honor bar in DC???
    whitlaw Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    Free booze went away years ago.  Unless you're talking International, where more properties will tend to offer it. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...