1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 4, 2008 9:01 AM by canapp98 RSS

Italy

mscoco Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I am going to Rome using my rewards in a couple of weeks. Now I am thinking that perhaps I should go to Venice and Florence while I am there.

Do you have any suggestions to maximize the points. Can I stay at multiple hotels???? How about trains, etc????

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Italy
    canapp98 Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

I'm not sure how many points you have available / planning to use - but there is an elite only offer for 150,000 points where you can split 7 days into 3 different hotel stays within Europe (1 hotel for 3 nights and 2 hotels for 2 nights each).

We used this offer for a trip to London and Paris in Dec 2006 - and it was wonderful!  Oddly enough, I was planning to do it again for a trip throughout Italy this year but I'm not sure if I will be able to squeeze it in.  The only other thing I will say about doing this hotel hopper option, is that you can feel really "rushed" (not feel settled because you have to be on the move).  But we enjoyed it nevertheless.  Have fun on your trip!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...