1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 30, 2008 7:35 PM by thomasgrace RSS

Notice that comment cards are gone?

roadwarriortoo Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I've noticed that Marriott hotels do not have comment cards as a rule of thumb. I've only seen them in European hotels.

There once was a day when Marriott really cared what we thought. I've noticed that days of wonderful service at Marriotts seems to be a thing of the past.

If they don't care enough to find out, they don't care enough to change it.

What do you think?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Notice that comment cards are gone?
    thomasgrace Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    I think comments like "There once was a day when Marriott really cared what we thought. I've noticed that days of wonderful service at Marriotts seems to be a thing of the past." are gross over-generalizations and really quite silly.

In most cases it really comes down to local management and people.  I may be a fiercely loyal Marriott guy but I can still be honest about the service I have received.  I

have gotten exceptional service (Lihue, HA & Norwalk and Fremont CA Marriotts) and horrible service (Oakland Airport Courtyard).  But overall Marriott is a great company and of course they care about what we think! 

You are bound to run into some bad apples but for a large company, I have found they do still aim to please. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...