2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2010 2:03 PM by nelovetotravel RSS

Boca Raton

beachygirl Gold
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I will be visiting our son in Boca Raton and were wondering if there are any marriotts on the beach in Boca or if anyone can recommend a nice marriott nearby and any nice restaurants.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Boca Raton
    beachval Platinum
    The closest beach Marriott would be the Marriott Delray Beach, about 8 miles from Boca Raton.  There are good restaurants on Atlantic Avenue, within walking distance.  Otherwise, there's a Marriott and a Renaissance in Boca near the Town Center mall, north of I95 off of Glades Road.  There are a lot of restaurants in that area, too.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Boca Raton
    nelovetotravel Silver

We just went to the Marriot in Delray beach for a family reunion My husband and I have been their before alone and it is wonderfull. But when we took our 3 daughters and 6 grand children there was a problem eating together for dinner they were all booked and there was a celebration going on in the street so the res. were full. With some pushing they gave us an outside table for dinner the second night and it worked .  

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...