1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 24, 2008 1:56 PM by travelcat RSS

Marriott Wailea Beach

dtroid Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I'm Platinum, and heading for the Marriott Resort in Wailea Beach Hawaii for 9 wonderful days on points - departing Saturday 9/20/08.     Any insider scoop?    Best rooms?   Is there a concierge lounge?   Do they have breakfast deals for Platinum members?   Etc?   Thanks!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Wailea Beach
    travelcat Gold
    Currently Being Moderated
    I'm sorry to say, that I did not like the hotel.  I stayed there last September for three days.  It may have changed, but there is only one restaurant at the hotel and is not a place to eat for dinner.  There is no concierge lounge, nor is there any breakfast deals.  The rooms are very small - European small - and the night of the luau it can be very noisy.  However, the pool is fantastic and the beach is grand.  The Hilton is close by along with other restaurants that you will want to visit.  The best part of staying at the Wailea is that you are staying on the Big Island.  There is so much to do and see.  Enjoy.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...