0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2010 1:30 PM by mumcs01 RSS

Best hotel on the island

mumcs01 Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I loved this hotel. We used points for a 7 day stay, and contray to what someother people have mentioned, I certainly didn't feel it was extreemly over priced compared to other resorts. The fact is, tourist areas, and big hotels, Marriott, Hilton, etc. can and will charge more for food and drink in places like this. This hotel, has the best amenities of ANY of the hotels in the area. I've stayed at 4 others over the years. Some refer to the Hilton next store as cheaper for food and drinks. This is true, and you get what you pay for. (Trust me, the rooms are old and dank, and the amenities are out of date).

This hotel has some of the best snorkeling grounds. (A little bay to the right of the beach). 

Though I used points, Even the price per night was not bad. Overall, this is a great vacation property. I will agree with one thing. The internet policy that Marriott is inforcing at there full branded and JW hotels is crazy. $9-$14 a day. That should stop.  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...