2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2008 1:02 AM by lone6star RSS

Unrewarded

unrewarded Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

CHASE MARRIOTT REWARDS CREDIT CARD not giving bonus nights as promissed. 

I signed up for the Marriott Rewards Credit Card issued from Chase.  In the initial agreement it states that the nights will post to your account in 6 to 8 weeks.  That was March and it is now September and after many many contacts with the Marriott Rewards customer service, still no nights posted. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Unrewarded
    jhines Platinum
    I have the black Marriott Rewards premier edition. When i was approved i was told that the 20 nights would be credited to my account upon my first purchase, and they were. Now every year when i pay the annual fee, i am credited 20 more nights and recieve a certificate for a free night. You might call Chase again and double check which card you have and the rules. I have seen several different Marriott Rewards cards.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Unrewarded
    lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

I easily travel over 100 nighs a year as well.  What benefits does the Black cCard give you over, say a Marriott Rewards Card?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...