5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2008 10:05 AM by 4everontheroad RSS

Luggage Recommendation

babybearmom Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am a frequent traveler (several times a month) in need of a new suitcase.  I'm looking for recommendations of brands/models that have held up well for you.  Something in the neighborhood of 25" will work.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Luggage Recommendation
    girish_joshi Gold

There are a couple of bags that I really like.

I have been using the Victoronix 22" for about 4 years of 100% travel and it has never been damaged.  Their warranty policy is relatively good - by the way most bags claim to have a "lifetime warranty" but they mean the lifetime of the bag which is only three years.  Victoronix has a true lifetime warranty.

That being said, I have been ogling the Tumi 22" Alpha for sometime now and it will be my next bag. 

If you haven't checked out Tumi, you really should.  Awesome stuff.  A bit spendy though.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasman Gold 5 Reviews
    As a very frequent flyer covering the eastern 1/3 of the US I strongly recommend investing in a quality bag for travel. I personnaly use Hartman and Tumi. They both offer extraordinary customer service and the bags are amazingly durable.

canucktrvlr Platinum 5 Reviews

In my humble opinion, there is no better bag than a Briggs and Riley.  Not only do the roller mechanisms work better than most, they typically include little "extras" that make the life of a traveler much easier.

I travel all over the world with my 20" rollaway, or a 25" check-in bag and a laptop case from B&R and I wouldn't replace them with any other product, bar none.

stormchaser Platinum
    The only one for me is Saddleback leather. The way it's built is will outlive my kids. My grandkids will be fighting over it.  Best computer bag and luggage I have ever owned.

4everontheroad Platinum
    Luggageworks make Pilot bags which are indestructable.  They are pricy at about $300 - $350 depending on size.  I have the Stealth Series 22 inch.  It is great.  It is very heavy at 15 lbs, but it is totally repairable.  You can get it from crewoutfitters.com...call the store they sometimes have better prices than the web and will send it to you if your not near them...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...