1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 10, 2008 1:57 AM by willieb RSS

The "New Mattress Trauma"

dceight Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have been staying at Marriott's for the last 28 years and have enjoyed seeing and experiencing the many varied products and innovations they have introduced to the industry. I can't wait to try their "boutique" addition when it hits the market They are by far my favorite brand. I have just one problem, and it is with the "new mattress" they are introducing at some of their hotels. I have tried sleeping on them 5 times and 5 times my back has gone out due to lack of lumbar support; in a few words, they are way too soft. So far, when I encounter the "new mattress", I will sleep on the pull out sofa/bed (if they have one). But a few times I have had to check out of that Marriott and search for another hotel. Sometimes I can find a Marriott nearby with firmer beds, other times I have to choose an alternative brand-which saddens me. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The "New Mattress Trauma"
    willieb Gold
    Currently Being Moderated
    ...on the other hand, the new pillows are great!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...