0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2010 1:31 PM by keithe RSS

Spoiled Rotten

keithe Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Having spent the last 8 years in Indonesia and often travelling to remote locations on business I had come to accepting any establishment as long as the sheets are clean and I've even had to overlook the hair in the bed as there was no alternative.

Then my company started doing business in Surabaya and I always stay at the Marriott but this privilege has now become my nightmare because travelling to any other place besides Surabaya, I cant help but to compare everything to the high standards set at the Marriott and the frustration is eating me up as I've been spoiled rotten by the staff at Surabaya Marriott Hotel.

I cant even call it my home away from home because I don't get such superior treatment at home.

I live in Jakarta so I haven't had the privilege of staying in the Jakarta Marriott but I can most highly recommend the Marriott to anyone travelling to Surabaya and I have yet to find a 5 star establishment in Indonesia such as the Marriott (Surabaya) that provides 10 Star services at a 4 star rate.

Thank you to the staff at Surabaya for making me a miserable old man as I continue my travels to remote locations.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...