6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 8, 2008 9:02 PM by bizczar RSS

first timer

mechele Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I have never used my reward points and im not sure how to go about it.  please help!

• Re: first timer
    hangover Gold
    why dont you sell it to me !

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

insitejp Platinum
    Its simple.  If you are trying to use for hotel stay you can just call Marriot or make a reservation and just click the use points button.  You will have to make sure that you have enough points for the hotel catagory you choose.  This can be found on their web site.  If you are useing your points for merchandise you just make sure you have enough points and order what you want.  If all else fails you can just call Marriot and they will point you in the right direction.  Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pointjunkie Gold 2 Reviews
    The very first thing is to find and print out the different types of rewards available to you.  The "best value" is the vacation packages.  It not only gets you a week's stay anywhere in the world, it also is the best way to convert "points to miles" on your airline.  A bonus is the 25% discount off Hertz rental car.

• Using points
    bechego Platinum
    Choose where to go and do a search for hotels in the area. When doing the search, check the box for using points and off you go. Or, call the 800 reservations number. You must have gotten these points from buying a timeshare. How is that going?

crsmurthy Silver
    i think this has been answered and you can save on points using points stretcher awards...usually a thursday thru sunday stay

bizczar Platinum

You might also consider trading for Marriott Gift Checks. Gift checks work like cash at Marriott. Basically anything that lands on your bill can be covered by the gift check. For example: While vacationing in Florida, I purchased $1000 in Gift Checks (135K points). At the concierge desk, I was able to buy five 3-day passes to Disneyworld. Of course, I put this $835 charge on my bill, paid with my Gift checks making the tickets essentially free. Sweet!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...