1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 28, 2014 10:25 PM by flyingtwig RSS

Goa India - Anyone stayed at the Marriott there?

cdngal Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
I'm heading to India in a couple of weeks, and was wondering if anyone has stayed at the Resort in Goa.  I've have great experiences at the other Marriotts in Mumbai, but wanted to see if there are any experienced Goa travellers who can give me some insight.  Thanks.  D.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Goa India - Anyone stayed at the Marriott there?
    flyingtwig Gold 6 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

It's old but good, nothing over the top and expensive (food) compared to Marriotts in the rest of the country from my experience.

The buffet is pretty good but not amazing. The seafood restaurant next to the pool is the highlight. Choose your meat/fish etc and then how you'd like it cooked.

Pool is nice but no huge. Beach is reasonable (albeit dirty from the river) if you are willing to take a 300m walk.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...