3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 15, 2008 1:00 PM by julieann RSS

Montreal Marriott

julieann Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Can anybody suggest a concerige contact so I can arrange a great room for a very special romantic trip?  Also any sightseeing or restuarant tips greatly appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Montreal Marriott
    megtravels Platinum

Are you staying at Chateau Champlain????  I don;t know the concierge..and the rooms are small.....the place needs a REAL redo.  We go to MTL every year...used to stay at CC, now we go to the Spring Hill Suites in Old Montreal....it is my mom and i, but it is very quaint and romantic over there....plus it is newer, plus the rooms are bigger......

check it out.....Mr. Marceau is the GM...very nice!

you can do shs.yulsh.gm@Marriott.com   that should get to him if you are interested......

if you go over to trip advisor and search for reviews by cruisermeg, there should be some pix! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lorirobert Platinum
    Don't know if you have taken the trip or not, but I go to Montreal about every year for the last 20.  Old Montreal is very nice, but if you want to go beyond the touristy t stuff, there are some really nice resaurants on St. Laurent, and the Jean Talon market area is very cool and fun, lots of ethnic food, produce, etc.  The Plateau area is also pretty cool with lots of little specialty shops, restaurants, even some cupcake shops.  Go to Mt. Royal park as well.  If you like bagels, go to the original St. Viateur for hot fresh bagels!! Good luck!

julieann Platinum

Thanks for the advice. Now I wonder if I should change my reservations from Marriott CC to Springhill Suites, I have never stayed at one before and I do love the Marriott beds.  Are the bed at Springhill the same?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...