5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 9:57 AM by iahflyr RSS

Grand Cayman

simonwilliams Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Just come back from the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Hotel. I had a great time at this hotel. It has great facilities, F&B are superb. Can't say how good a time and a place this is. Recommend the Stingray City tour. An amazing life-time experience.

Recommend the Friday feast and the Sunday brunch - AWESOME!

• Re: Grand Cayman
    lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

I am considering taking my family to the Marriott Grand Cayman Resort.  Are there restaurants and shops within walking distance,or would we need to rent a car?

Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

There are places within walking distance, but not the high city shops for the cruise ship arrivals.

My wife and I spend 5 days there earlier this year without a car.  Hired a tour guide to take us to some gardens, museums, etc.  Very nice experience, and the Marriott folks were tremendous

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me what is right outside of the hotel?  Such as restaurants, drug stores, food markets, etc?  How many blocks away is each of these? 

When you ate at restaurants outside of the hotel, do they take credit cards, or US cash?  If you rent a car do you need an international driver's license?

Lastly, how many Marriott points do you earn per dollar spent?

dobb Platinum

Hi, did you stay on points?  If so did you receive anything complimentary from the hotel like free breakfast?  Thanks

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Has anyone been to this resort since October?  I heard the beach in front of the resort is almost gone due to storms, but the source of the information is sketchy at best!   It's not like there isn't some 6.7 miles of beach left anyway, just curious.

Thanks in advance for your help as we are headed to Cayman in April.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...