3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 20, 2009 11:35 AM by katherine27 RSS

spa treat

elitepro Member
Currently Being Moderated

I was charmed by the Renaissance Scottsdale Resort because it had so many unique features such as the private outdoor hot tubs and the hammocks. See elitepro-travel.com .   Outdoor hammocks, (not like the indoor bathroom hammocks at the W Mexico City).

The Funky Spa is reasonably priced compared to other Phoenix hotels. My favorite spa is the J.W. Camelback Spa. It is more expensive because it is a higher category Marriott Rewards hotel, but worth it.

I try to travel light so I appreciate that the J.W Camelback can lend, Robes, T-shirts and shorts. The Spa's popular Sprouts restaurant offers healthy food that made me feel energetic.

Enjoyed the nail salon at the Renaissance Scottsdale Resort and had an hour massage for the same price as the 25 minute massage at the Aji Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa in Chandler AZ. ,

• Re: spa treat
    travelvlaan Member
    The spa may be good but the golf at the JW Camelback is the best. so is the restaurant at the golf club.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

montereyman Platinum

I've been there and totally agree (it was a year ago). Without even asking got an excellent, and large suite, private hot tub, and all kinds of amenities, including a tremendous fruit tray with fru-fru bottled water! 

The staff were excellent, the place secluded but close to everythng including Trader Joes's for those snack attacks.  Overall, a marvelous experience in Scottsdale, and one that is an undiscovered gem.  This is an older Stouffer property that has all the things that make hotel resorts great.

One nice touch is the shoe shine: assuming they still do it, leave the shoes outside the door and they're returned bright and shiny!  Old world touch, but much appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

katherine27 Platinum

I read your post- as a platinum elite did the Resort offer you complimentary access to the spa fitness center and pool (I noted it as an additional $25) My boyfriend and I are big fitness people, so we were especially interested in the higher end fitness equipment and the option for an adult pool

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...