2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2010 12:49 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

European Tour 2008 Gent

brianwh Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I have recently returned from a European tour by car. I stayed in Belgium, Germany Austria, Luxemburg and France.

The little Gem was the Marriott at Gent in Belgium. Beautiful secluded Hotel right in the heart of Gent on the Canal. A very modern interior complimented the oldie worldie exterior, which blended into the surrounding buildings well, see picture.

Rooms were excellent as was the Dining room overlooking the canal. Underground car parking. A superb three nights stay all round Highly recommended.

The location is right in the tourist area of Gent and all local attractions, and the town centre are within a few minutes walk.

I wouldn't normally boost a Hotels merit, but this is exceptional.

Anyone else stayed there???

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: European Tour 2008 Gent
    dthorn Silver
    We also loved the Ghent Marriott and were very surprised to find a very modern hotel interior within the 12th century historic district.  Great location for walking and taking the simple ferry rides.  Easy train connections to Brussels and Bruge.  Highly recommended

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: European Tour 2008 Gent
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

I am certainly looking forward to my stay here in early October!

Thanks very much for the great reviews!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...