3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 6, 2015 7:27 PM by Jsucool76 RSS

treating you like a platinum premier guest

wafertech Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
I just don't understand some places you check in it seems like it was a hassle to check you in if your a frequent stay guest, I found this out in Utah, Residence in no gift, no welcome letter no hi bye kiss my a_ _ nothing and the service on the room sux after i compained about the cleaning not leavig (coffee popcorn, and refilling the candy dish) staff they seem to have just fell off the world and treat you like dirt welll I suggest not staying here I will have to struggle with it for I am stuck here until December

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: treating you like a platinum premier guest
    pricebc Platinum 1 Reviews

Some hotels will not accept points and treat you like you want something for nothing.  Dallas recently was like; so who cares that you have over a million points, cash or credit and go to you room and leave me alone was the deal.  Some owners just don't get what loyalty is all about.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Sorry to hear that, pricebc. If you'd like me to pass this feedback on to the property, I'd be happy to do so. Just shoot me a DM with the property details.

Jsucool76 Gold

I'm sure everyone can tell you this, it's just how some hotels are.

I've gone to hotels as a gold and been treated like a child (happens in some nicer hotels cause i'm young =/ ) and gone into other hotels as a silver and been treated like a king.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...