2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2008 8:54 AM by smiths RSS

SMITHS

smiths Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am going to Park City UT and staying @ the Marriott Mountside Time share. I am looking for must do tactivities while I am there, as well as site seeing within 5 hours of Park City. I would like to spend a couple days in a cabin by a stream or river in the mountains, any suggestions? In addition, I would love to hear suggestions on restaurants in the Park City area.

I am always looking for the best bang for my buck in the area, I enjoy golf as well.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: SMITHS
    mountaingolfer Silver
    Wasatch Mountain State Park has the best public courses you'll ever find, twenty minutes from Park City and four courses.  Check the Park Record newspaper for discounts on local restaurants.  Go to the Olympic Park, it's free, and ride the chair at Park City Mountain Resort.  Rockcliff State Park has a nature center, lots of trails and river access.  Fishing on the Provo River, outfitters from Jan's i Park City have great guides.   Drive over Guardsman pass to Cottonwood Canyon for great views. Sundance is 40 minutes away.  Check out the Timpanogos Cave.  Go to Kamas and out to Mirror Lake.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: SMITHS
    smiths Platinum
    Thanks for the information, I will be leaving on 8/29/08 for Park City and all your information will be very helpful!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...