0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2010 1:33 PM by mdlynch RSS

Marriott's Seaview Resort

mdlynch Gold
Currently Being Moderated

If you're looking for a VERY unique Marriott to stay at while visiting the New Jersey shore and Atlantic City, I recommend the Marriott Seaview in nearby Galloway Township, New Jersey.  This is certainly not your run-of-the-mill cookie cutter Marriott property.  It reminds me of one of the "Grand" old classic hotels that you may have only read about.  The lobby has many historical items such as old menus and there are many old photos of the property and celebrities who have stayed there displayed throughout the hotel. 

My husband and I stayed for two nights on the Excape Your Way Package for $299 per night with a $200 credit, so the room actually cost us only $99 a night each night.  We treated ourselves to spa treatments at the Red Door Spa and to excellent meals in their beautiful circular dining room. 

Stay here instead of in Atlantic City and enjoy this grand gem, a true hidden treasure.

And, yeah, I'm sure the golf course is fun too, if you like that kind of thing. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...