0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2010 1:33 PM by searchingbliss RSS

Beds at Morningstar in St Thomas

searchingbliss Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We recently stayed 5 nights at the Morningstar Resort on St Thomas.  We were upgraded to their one of their "newest" rooms, but the bed was horrible!  We asked the manager if all the rooms had these mattresses, we thought all Marriotts had to have the "Revive" beds, he assured us the bedding was top of the line JW Marriott quality, etc.  Well, I strongly disagree, I have stayed at several JW Marriotts and many many other Marriotts all over the world and the beds at this resort were NOT "Revive" we had to check out early my back was killing me from what felt like a spring in it from the five nights we were there.  We went to over to St John and stayed at the Westin...Gasp!  We  always use Marriott whenever we can for all the obvious reasons but I couldn't handle the bed any longer! 

I have written to urge Marriott to please check in on this, I love St Thomas and I really enjoyed the nice beach out front but honestly they need to refurbish!!!! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...