3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2009 7:16 PM by velcro RSS

Must visit Marriott Phuket!

cathydb Silver
Currently Being Moderated

After 20 years of timeshare traveling, the ultimate in luxury is in the Marriott Phuket location!  Adjacent to JW Marriott hotel, one enjoys all the benefits of JW plus the most luxurious furnishings found anywhere in the units.

There is an onsite elephant, conceirges, multi-restaurants, coffee cafe, grocery store -- you name it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Must visit Marriott Phuket!
    kahunapremier Platinum

Are you referring to the

JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa in Phuket, Thailand?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

christina Platinum

I am confused.  There are two resorts with villas in the Mai Khao area listed as Marriotts, but only one with access to the resort and spa facilities.  Which one are you talking about?

Also, have you been to the Renaissance in Koh Samui, and if so, what are your impressions?

We like a nice beach to swim in and lie out in, but we also are looking for snorkeling, etc., and we love nature.

The kids (22 and 25) would probably like to head into where the action is once in awhile.

Should we hire a private driver for our duration, and if so, what reputable source would I use?  Last time I went to Thailand, all I saw was the inside of an emergency room and then a hospital room for a month because of a bad cab driver who, though recommended by an employee of the hotel, turned out not to be licensed or registered.  He nearly killed us, and I don't want to go through that again.  The only reason we are alive is because of seat belts and some luck.  It was a nasty accident, and three years later, still are some effects.  Thanks.  Any advice you have will be appreciated.

I intend to use rewards for both the rooms and flights.  If you tip the staff well, do they take care of upgrading you and helping you out?  I have saved these points for over 10 years, now, and I don't want to blow them on a bad experience.

THANKS!

Tina.

velcro Platinum

How did you get there?  It looks like such a LONG trip.  We have wanted to go, but just can't make ourselves endure 24-36 hours of travel.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...