0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2010 11:33 AM by shea4u RSS

shea4u

shea4u Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Several people have asked about Italy--all we can say is--GO!!!  The people, the food, the music, the wine, the history, and the scenery are all spectacular.  We had the trip of a lifetime last fall when we spent a week in Tuscany (near Assisi) and then a week cruising.  I know now that my heaven will be on the Isle of Capri.  Please take a chance and stay at the Marriott there.  You will not believe the beauty.  We booked a villa through Tuscan dreams. There were four couples on our trip. The villa was situated in a small country town in the heart of olive trees and vineyards, and after miles of walking I can attest that there were many hills!  We had the most delightful hosts--Mario and Rosie who wined and dined us at their own home, and after dinner, Mario played the keyboard and sang to us with the voice of an angel.  It brings a smile to my face every time I think of our trip.  I saw that someone was thinking of going there for their 25th anniversary (Congratulations!)--I hope that you do not hesitate!  Ciao!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...