3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 21, 2009 5:02 PM by 4yrsplatinum RSS

JW on Capri

rrmick Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I would be interested in any insight into this property.  We are book in there in early October.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JW on Capri
    fizzbang Platinum 2 Reviews
    Hi You mentioned you were visiting here on your posting - I am interested in taking my daughter here for a break.  Did you enjoy it?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

fizzbang Platinum 2 Reviews
    Hi You mentioned you were visiting here on your posting - I am interested in taking my daughter here for a break.  Did you enjoy it?

4yrsplatinum Platinum 1 Reviews

This is the nicest Marriott that I have ever stayed at. It has a small boutique feel. We had a room with a balcony that had a beautiful view. The breakfast buffet is delicious and they have an amazing patio to dine out on. 

My only caution is the baggage situation. The roads are very narrow close to the hotel so the "hotel shuttle" from the harbour can only take you so far and then you have to walk the rest of the way which is about a half mile. It is a very confusing walk so make sure to get good directions. You will not be able to carry all your luggage so you will have to make arrangements with the shuttle driver at the harbour to have your bags brought to the hotel. This can take a few hours so get the items you need in a carry bag.

I highly recommend this hotel. We stayed 3 nights in the grand flora in Rome which was also great. We booked in late April which was the only availibility to get these hotels together. The weather was bright and sunny but on the cooler side (in the 60s) so layering was important. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...