3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2009 1:02 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Residence Inn Boston/Woburn

mrpoetryman Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I have been to the Boston area with my family and have stayed at the Residence Inn in Woburn, Massachusetts many times. It is located about 30 minutes North of Boston (the hotel provides free transportation to the train to take you into Boston). The Hotel has all of the amenities that you would find at any Residence Inn, but the staff at this Hotel are amazing. They have gone out of their way many times for myself and my family. I would definately suggest this Residence Inn while in the Boston area. Thank you.

• Re: Residence Inn Boston/Woburn
    ledcamera Platinum
    WOBURN IS ONLY ABOUT 15 MILES FROM BOSTON

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

You will enjoy Woburn!

The place is very enjoyable and our kids felt like they were home. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

The Residence Inn Boston/Woburn is definitely on the radar.  I met the former Assistant General Manager and Front Office Manager at the Courtyard Boston Woburn, recently.  The RI is a operated by a franchise from what I hear.  The Courtyard is corporate.  We selected the Courtyard over the Residence because of it's similarity to the architectural style of the Fairfield Inn Nashua Merrimack in New Hampshire*. The other reason was purely practical: POINTS.  At Courtyard you earn 10 points/$US.  Residence Inn earns 5 points/$US.

* Hidden Gem in New England

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...