2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2012 5:23 PM by lone6star RSS

Platinum and Beyond

jerseyboy34 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

When will Marriott Rewards look at adding another level to it's reward program.

It seems that there are many travelers ou there that do more then a 100 nights a year.

I have been a Platinum Member for the last 7 yearsand I have been averaging between 100 - 150 nights a year.

Thoughts for another level would be a "Black Card" for 110 nights or more.

Maybe some benefits would be free breakfast at all Marriott Properties and free internet.

Any other thoughts!!!!!!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum and Beyond
    makkberger Platinum 1 Reviews

Marriott is probably trying to avoid the costs of training personnel and adminstering the handling of an additional level.

I'd rather see them either add your mentioned benefits to the current level, or if they really don't think 75+ nights justifies having "earned" these "freebies", then raise the Platinum level to 100+ nights and add them there.

I think three levels is sufficient, but Silver is pretty much a joke at only 15 nights.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum and Beyond
      lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

It may be a "joke" when you're a frequent business traveler.  But as soon as you're not travelling any more, 15 night could be considered a lot!  One year I did 225 nights, than my job changed and all of a sudden 15 nights seemed a hardship!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...