1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 5, 2010 5:23 PM by yunicorner RSS

Fort Lauderdale Hidden Gem

travelguy4fun Gold
Currently Being Moderated

great find.."By word of mouth" catering.  menus changes daily with some fav's like osso buco a standard that melts in your mouth.  Tucked away behing some buildings this little gem is actually a catering house that serves about 15 tables nightly.  quiet and tasteful the waiter describes how everything is made and you select from a deli type counter and they bring every thing to you..wines are great too..look up the address and mapquest..its off commercial east of us1 just before RR tracks..rt turn into parking lot and you will see it...hence "by word of mouth"....Enjoy!    

• Re: Fort Lauderdale Hidden Gem
    yunicorner Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

I went to the By Word of Mouth restaurant last week and it was as amazing as described. I had the veal osso bucco and it really does melt in your mouth! They also served a complimentary rosemary roll and it came with cherry walnut butter. That roll and butter was to die for! The service was excellent as well. The only negative is that it's only open for dinner Wed-Sat. As a business traveler I was only able to try it on one night.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...