3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2009 6:46 AM by marcus RSS

New Courtyard in Beijing

got2fly Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Has anyone stayed at the new Beijing Courttyard Northeast yet?  We will be in Beijing for 2 weeks in early September to watch our daughter compete in the Paralympic Games.  I have stayed at the Beijing Marriott before, but chose the new Courtyard for this trip because of its proximety to the Olympic Green complex.  Just wondering if anyone has any feed back on it yet.  THANKS!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Courtyard in Beijing
    zester Gold
    I stayed at the Courtyard south of the Tianamen square, but did't try the one you're thinking about.  The one I stayed at was a little tired (carpets worn and a bit dated), but it was in a nice central location where I could walk to the central highlights of the city.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jimmylotus Platinum

DO NOT stay in the Beijing Courttyard Northeast, for the traffic condition is poor. You can have a try of Courtyrad Beijing (in the center of Beijing). If you want to watch the Paralympic Games, you can get to the subway, for the subway station is in the door of this courtyard.

This hotel was renovated this year. all of the guest rooms are euipped with LCD TV. If acceptable, stay in the Executive Floor, you will never forget your experience!

marcus Platinum
    I stay here frequently and the traffic is much better than in downtown Beijing. It's a great hotel as well with upgrades for Golds and Plats.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...