2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 23, 2008 9:00 PM by beachygirl RSS

Myrtle Beach Resturants

roadwarrior47 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We are spending a few days at Myrtle Beach.  Can anyone recommend some resonable-priced good resturants?

• Re: Myrtle Beach Resturants
    scgirl Silver
    Hi, Road Warrior. Where in MB are you staying? One of the Marriott family of hotels, the Time Share towers, or another accommodation? Obviously, where you are located makes a difference on how I answer your question. I'm actually more familiar with the so-called "southern" end of the Grand Strand, actually several miles south of Myrtle beach proper. But I am also familiar with the main portion of Myrtle Beach. Are there kids in your party?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Myrtle Beach Resturants
    beachygirl Gold
    The Prime Steakhouse is very good.   We stayed at the marriott on the beach, took a cab to the restaurant.  Very nice.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...