2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2008 1:01 AM by alex168 RSS

gold upgrade rooms experience!

alex168 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

at most of china marriott hotels,even weekend days CL is opened to all guest,and as a gold member ,you can enjoy a free breakfast too as business day, it's no different.

but in hongkong,they will refuse to upgrade to give you room garde,cause they will said  CLUB room is not so many can let you to live in.it's bad service.

more marriott rewards member can  enjoy your experience at marriott hotels?and can you tell me how to upgrade to plutium member quickly without to stay more than 75nights?

maybe  it' will have another way to get plutium lever member?

thank you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: gold upgrade rooms experience!
    traverriotter Gold
    I have had a similar experience at the Renaissance Kowloon as a Platinum member.  I checked in around 7pm in the evening, and was told I could not get an upgrade to Executive Level floor unless I paid for one.  Clearly they had Executive Level rooms available - they just didnt want to give me one.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: gold upgrade rooms experience!
    alex168 Platinum
    i hope they  can progress this in future,as  elite member,all benifit  should be  guanented.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...