3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2008 8:57 AM by lov2trvl RSS

golf in Orange County and San Diego

joecorsi Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have some free time in both places next week. I'm looking for recommendations on courses. I prefer nicer tracks(ie. $$$), no municipals.

• Re: golf in Orange County and San Diego
    golferbull Silver
    Try Talega GC (a Fred Couple's design) up in the foothills of San Clemente.  Prices are fairly reasonable now thanks to the property meltdown and economic slowdown. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tiger1 Platinum
    Black Golf in Yorba Linda is good. I have played barona Creek in San Diego which I like and it hosts a Notionwide tour event. YOu can also try Tijeras Creek which I have not played but have heard that it is enjoyable.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lov2trvl Silver
    pelican hill is premier, with 2 courses and magnificent views of the ocean.  if you take presentation offered at mariott's newport coast villas (across the street & wonderful place to stay!) you might get free round!!  oak creek is another nice inland course run by same outfit.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...