1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 6, 2008 5:17 PM by frankiesesso RSS

Weekends at Full-service Hotels

frankiesesso Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

As a platinum premiere, I am frustrated by the following:The reduction of hotels offering breakfast when the lounges are closed&charge for liquor

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Weekends at Full-service Hotels
    frankiesesso Platinum 5 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

To continue, the frustation to have to ASK for the "best room available" is a bit annoying, why can't we just develop a profile that typically asks for a "corner room" or "suite" preferred, etc. , giving my a concierge-level room on a especially on a weekend does very little for me.  Speaking of weekends, why are the vast majority of Full-service hotels doing away w the free weekend breakfast/vouchers.  Now, on a weekend, there are no perks, other then maybe an upgrade if you ask. Why can't the lounge be open even if its just to sit and have soft drinks, coffee, and light snacks.  Is this not reasonable?  The Int'l hotels got this down pact--opened all weekends w FREE alcohol.  BTW the Stamford, cT Marroiott offers free liquor!  And enough of the $12.95/$15.95 for internet access, it should be free for platinum elite and discounted for others.  Come on Marriott, let's reward your loyal members.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...