4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2008 1:08 PM by 4kames RSS

Marriott Rewards Program

travelingliz Gold
Currently Being Moderated
I wanted to give a suggestion on the rewards program.  I would like to see some extra advantage with privileges and/or bonuses etc for Owners.As owners there should be more benefits.  Reward those who are loyal and give you thousands of dollars!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Rewards Program
    mommabear Silver
    I agree. Being a Marriott Owner should bring some extra benefits.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nujiepods Gold

I would alos have to agree. As a Marriott timeshare owner there should be even higher levels of rewards or easier access to elite benefits.

Rewarding your most loyal customers is always the best policy!

sgumby Gold 1 Reviews

The reward program has gone downhill in the last ten years. I have only been able to book one hotel I wanted with points and Carnival is no longer a partner. Holland America is too stuffy.

4kames Member 1 Reviews
    As an owner I agree that the progrom should offer more. I never get the hotel I want and the prices and not really discounted.   I do love the Marriot but they need more for thier owner/reward members  

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...