9 Replies Latest reply: Jun 23, 2012 9:17 PM by GemPrincess RSS

New Courtyards on Phuket?

jsvan44 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know anything about the 3 new Courtyards that are opening next month in Patong, Kamala and Surin beaches?

Locations as far as beach access

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Phuket, Thailand
Thailand
  • Re: New Courtyards on Phuket?
    floriande Gold

As far as I know, it's not "new" hotels, just rebranded ones..

This pages gives you a rather good overview:

http://www.phuketdelight.com/Marriott-Courtyard-Phuket.htm

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bobb91321 Gold
    Just returned from there & can confirm that one new courtyard is being built & it is right across the street from the beach in Kammala

2travelers Platinum
    Just saw the C'Yard in Phuket - yes very near beach - looked nice!

lumpster Member
    I dont know much about them but I have taken a chance and book a stay at the Courtyard in Patong Beach in late January 09. 

lumpster Member
    Patong Courtyard is across the street from the beach, Kamala is on the beach I believe

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...