3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2008 1:02 PM by jasperjugan RSS

A Restaurant Gem in Downtown Seattle

ajc004 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

When in Seattle, I make every effort to dine at The Brooklyn. Close to Pike's and Madison Renaissance. Sit at the chef's bar.

• Re: A Restaurant Gem in Downtown Seattle
    rapidsales Silver
    This sounds great I am going to be there end of August and I am excited to try a place that has great food and still will let me come in with my casual clothes on as I never like to stay in the suits when I am not eating with clients.  My favorite Restaurant in Seattle is on Lake Union and is called the Rock Salt Steaks and Seafood, it offers views of beautiful yachts on the water and great Steak and Lobster!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ltownsend Silver
    Another great spot in Seattle for those who like to try a variety of wine options, from local to international, is the Purple Cafe and Wine Bar (thepurplecafe.com).  Great food, vibrant atmosphere, and you can choose from either wine flights by flavor or region, or try one of their many great bottles. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasperjugan Gold
    you should also try dining at Lowell's located in Pike Place Market.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...