3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2013 11:29 AM by GemPrincess RSS

Theatre tickets in London

platinumstar Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just wanted to let people know about a wonderful guy who manages the theatre desk at the Grosvenor House Hotel in Park Lane, Mayfair, London.  I've put this under "hidden treasures" because thats just what I think Nigel is! As everyone knows, great hotels have great concierges, but The Grosvenor House (soon to be rebranded a JW Marriott) has its very own "theatre desk" where you are given 100% of Nigel's time and fantastic knowledge about "whats hot" to see in London theatre. Nigel works for a ticket agency who have some of the best allocations at the top musicals, plays, comedies, opera and ballet. As everyone knows, you can buy tickets online but sometimes you have to be a bit careful about who you buy from, but buying from Nigel (or one of his associates) will ensure that you get 1st class service, you will always be shown the exact location of the seats you are being offered and I was able to charge them to my room (you cant do that from a tkt booth in Leicester Square!). The best thing is you dont even have to be staying at the Grosvenor House to use their service - telephone +44 20 7493 6794 & pay by credit card. Standard agency booking fees apply but well worth it for the great service and great seats!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom JW Marriott Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...