4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 6, 2009 5:46 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Marriott Marquis the Heart of New York City

brooke29 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

The Marquis is total elegance. It is the cities shinning star. I love to stay on the highest floor possible and at night no matter what time of the year it is, the view is magnificant. The staff is outstanding and the rooms are pure luxury. The restaurants and shops inside are oh so fine. If ever you need to be in NYC , I strongly suggest a stay here.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Marquis the Heart of New York City
    yobo500 Gold
    Can you tell me if the rooms are the same size as other Marriotts or larger? I read somewhere here that the rooms were larger than normal.Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

glennp Silver

I have stayed at the Marquis a couple of times in the past couple of years.  I really like this hotel.  The rooms seem to be of decent size.  I lucked out on one trip last year and got a corner room high up...corner rooms are very nice.

Great sushi at the rest. downstairs.  Good breakfast at Juniors across the street as well.

blondiemcl Platinum 2 Reviews
    I agree, this is my boyfriends and mine favorite hotel, Every year for our anniversary we stay there. We have never had an issue, they are quick with a separate and quick line for elites. Everytime we go it is full, but clean. You can not beat the location, and there are some rates that I havent seen there sinc 2001. 219 a night in january! We have always had a wonderful and very large room, and a great view. I often get stuck looking out the window for hours. The elevators are SO much better than they were 8 years ago, it takes a little geting used to, but they do not make you feel like you are gonna die like they used to. Everyone is very helpful too. The only downside isthe lounge is closed on weekends, but it is still ok!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

The rooms at the Marquis are larger!

It is a great place.  

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...