1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 10, 2008 1:57 AM by willieb RSS

Aruba hidden gem

huikelu Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
My wife and I have spent 30 or so weeks in Aruba over the last several years. I think that those who are still having trouble about Nattile Haloway should just get over it. How about we boycott all cities in the US where a young girl disappears and we don't get the right answers from police. Most of us could never leave our own homes. The people of Aruba are the most friendly we have found in our travels, about 125 days a year, they just want us to see them for what they are. They are hard working and caring they just want us as visitors to be happy and enjoy their island. If you can't do this just say home a be miserable their because if you can't be happy in Aruba you just can't be happy.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Aruba hidden gem
    willieb Gold
    Currently Being Moderated
    I concur: Arubans are generally friendly and helpful. A wonderful Island, a wonderful people.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...