5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2008 9:01 PM by jerrycoin RSS

London, May 21 and 22nd.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have a room at Grosvenor place on the 20th, but need another Marriott on the 22-23.  Has anyone stayed at the Marriott Madre Vale?

I have been spoiled by the Grosvenor, but would like to save some money!

Thanks!  I just extended my stay at the Grosvenor!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: London, May 21 and 22nd.
    melmann23 Silver 60 Reviews
    Hi. I haven't stayed at the Madre Vale, but have stayed at the Marriott Park Lane, which was very nice, modern, comfortable, and conveniently located, but, as you might expect, expensive. I travel to London many times each year, and the central hotels are getting very expensive.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thanks for your comments.

These prices are "Out of control"!  If I don't use points, it may not be worth while to go!

Again thanks for the information. 

I did stay at The Grosvenor, and it was outstanding!

Great location, with a great pub nearby, out the front door, the Audley!

A lot of great food and people at both places. 

jake123 Platinum 1 Reviews
    I stayed at the Vale last Christmas. It ws ok but older and not very convienient to anything.

The Grosnenor turned out to exceed my previous experiences there!

Great staff, especially in the concierge. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...