5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2012 5:41 PM by lone6star RSS

Exclusive Elite Offers

mikieg Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I hadn't received my Bonus book in January or early April and was wondering if anybody out there did receive theirs.

Also, are the free weekend night offers the same as last year where only 1 book was published in January containing coupons for use throughout the entire year or are they back to quarterly mailings?

• Re: Exclusive Elite Offers
    eastwind Silver
    hello please tell me how do you get these bouse books . are they hiding them  some where  with a secret password??

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brianwh Gold
    Perhaps they only apply to Platinium Elite, not us lowely Silver Members.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

This is a new one to me as well?  Where does the coupon book come from?

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

L6S,

This thread is from 2008.....I think the Marriott team is sorting and categorizing every thread. When they hit an old one, it seems to come to the top..That's my theory, anyhoo.

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Yes, i saw that with a few others and was wondering what was going on.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...