Some Marriott spots that we have enjoyed with children - I think you will love too:
(1) Waikoloa Beach Marriott, Hawaii -- great pools - including water slide; right on beach. Teen, kid, and baby friendly. Very conveniently located across from outdoor mall with lots of food and shopping choices.
(2) JW Marriot, Desert Ridge, Scottsdale/Phoenix AZ -- great pools including a fantastic lazy river. Teen, kid and baby friendly, good gym, nice hikes and golf. Convenient shopping area within 2 miles with plenty of food choices for all family members. Hotel also has multiple restaurants and Starbucks
(3) Marriott San Antonio River Walk - there are two hotels next door to each other, both conveniently right on River Walk and near mall. Try to get concierge level, which includes all breakfasts and evening snacks/apps/desserts. This is a great location. Concierge super friendly - will give you info and lots of discounts at Sea World, Six Flags, Animal Park, Cave, etc.
(4) Marriott Garmisch-Partenkirch Germany - a bit off the beaten track, but a really lovely location, near an Olympic Bobsled course. The breakfast buffet is fantastic, kid friendly pool. Near Zugspitze (mountain) and Schloss Linderhof (great castle.
(5) Marriott - Monterey CA -convenient location near pier and Aquarium. You can also drive to Kings Canyon/Sequoia National Park.
We'll be hitting Boston, NYC,and Long Island in a few months, will update you more then.