4 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2015 12:08 PM by joshm RSS

Was there auto enrollment for Spring 2015?

buckshot Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am a Lifetime Platinum member.  Every year I am auto enrolled in the current promotion/ bonus.  This spring I seem to have not been enrolled and I was not notified there was an available bonus.  Can anyone advise?  If I should have been auto enrolled, how do I go about getting proper credit?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Was there auto enrollment for Spring 2015?
    vickisocal Platinum

There always seem to be some people who were missed in the supposed auto-enrollment. Call and ask, it might be too late, but it can't hurt.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

TThat's certainly been my experience and one year I missed out on a megahonus completely. Mind you I did t make many stays. Even so, it's annoying that the auto enrolment doesn't always work out

7 Platinum 1 Reviews

I was not auto-enrolled, but I sent an e-mail and they got me enrolled.

joshm Member

Hello buckshot, and welcome to the Insiders forum.

As you have already done, this site is a wonderful place to seek clarity around an array of topics centering on Marriott Rewards, and travel in general. From destinations to recommendations and insights, photography and general conversation, this place is a great way to engage with a network of savvy travelers and knowledgeable road warriors that are super helpful and engaging (as you probably noticed from this thread!)

If you haven't already, feel free to check out our Getting Started Guide for tips and tricks on how to optimize your experience with the forum. Also, don't hesitate to reach out to me (joshm), lindseyh, or CariJ with any questions or concerns you have about the program, destinations, or anything you would like some help with. We make up the community management team for the forum and we're here for you and the rest of the community!

As far as your post is concerned, vickisocal's recommendation may prove the most useful and timely (thanks for helping out a fellow insider Vicki!) Additionally, an email (as 7 pointed out ) would be a good avenue too.

Let me know if you would like direct assistance regarding this, and I'm happy to help!

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...