3 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2015 3:25 AM by paddyscherrer RSS

Platinum Challenge

AvidTraveller Gold
Currently Being Moderated

may i know how do i sign up for a Platinum Challenge?

i am a consistent traveler, however am still 54 nights short of attaining my platinum status .. such a challenge might work well to my advantage.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Challenge
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

The best way to get signed up is to call the Marriott Rewards customer service line. They can give you all the details of the challenge (how long you have, how many nights/stays you'll need, etc.).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Great advise, bejacob (as usual )! AvidTraveller, welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders! You've come to the right place to ask questions such as the one you've posed here. This forum is also a great place to share Marriott Rewards and travel related stories, insights, photos, and ideas. As Bejacob has already demonstrated, the other Insiders are very knowledgeable when it comes to both of these topics, and are always willing to step in and help. You can also always reach out to myself, joshm, CariJ, or NathalieF with any questions or concerns you have. We make up the moderation team for this site, and can help lead you in the right direction.

Since you are just joining us, I encourage you to check out our Getting Started Guide , which has some great tips and tricks for getting started.

In regards to your question, Bejacob is correct in that you can call customer service to request a Platinum Challenge. Or, you can private message me your Rewards number and contact information, and I can pass it on the appropriate people to look into.

Thanks for posting!

paddyscherrer Platinum

I used the  e-mail address below. Proved to be very helpful for everybody who not will to spent money on international calling rates:

Marriott Online Account <online.account@marriott.com>

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...