3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2015 2:03 PM by CariJ RSS

Barbados Courtyard

karibare Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone stayed at the Courtyard Barbados? We are heading to Barbados in November for the Food, Rum and Wine festival and this is the only Marriott on the island. I haven't found any reviews so I am interested. Also any perks for Platinum Premier members?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Bridgetown, Barbados
  • Re: Barbados Courtyard
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey karibare, I did a quick search on Insiders and there's not much out there about this property. Hopefully one of our savvy travelers here has been to this property and can help. I'm going to reach out to our team to see what the PP perks are there. Stay tuned!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Hey karibare, our team confirmed that hotel does not have any special perks for Platinum Premier members. All Platinum Elite benefits can be found here: http://www.marriott.com/rewards/member-benefits/platinum.mi

Looks like there is a perk for PPs. Another team confirmed that Courtyard hotels offer a 50% earning bonus to Platinum and Platinum Premier members. Rather than earning 10 points per dollar on the room rate, you would earn 15 points.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...