5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2015 10:27 AM by rb84 RSS

Where on Marriott.com do you find hotels on a map- by state?

gomer Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

ho

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Map of hotel locations
  • Re: Where on Marriott.com do you find hotels on a map- by state?
    rb84 Platinum

When on-line enter only the State name in the reservation search field for a city. Scroll down to the State and select it. next screen look up toward the left and click on "Map". It's there. The experience I describe is on an IPad. I have found this feature is very workable.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

gomer Platinum 2 Reviews

Thanks so much rb84 !!!   Very much appreciated.

This is exactly what I was looking for when I called both Platinum Customer Service yesterday.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

The process rb84 described above also works just fine using Chrome as your browser.  The map you get however; depending on the state will not include every hotel as you'll need to page separately using the "List" tab then back to the "Map" tab for each of the pages shown at the bottom of the "List" tab.  For a state with a large number of Marriott properties it could become quite cumbersome.

gomer Platinum 2 Reviews

Hi IAHFLYR,

Thanks for your addition input!

I was just noticing that there were several hotels not mapped.  This will definitely help.  I would have thought with technology advances that there would be an easy, straight forward way to do this.  At least I can get them mapped out before the trip.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

rb84 Platinum

Glad to help. Yes crowding detail is what happens in States and Cities with many Marriott's. One way to lighten the detail is to eliminate several with a search by brand which will help to some degree, then zoom out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...